Effect of Oxygen Pressure on the Electrical Properties of Bi5Nb3O15 Films Grown by RF Magnetron Sputtering
- Effect of Oxygen Pressure on the Electrical Properties of Bi5Nb3O15 Films Grown by RF Magnetron Sputtering
- 조경훈; 최창학; 최주영; 송태근; 남산; 강종윤; 윤석진; 김종희
- Bi5Nb3O15 (B5N3); high dielectric constant; leakage current density; metal-insulator-metal (MIM) capacitor; tmperature coefficient of capacitance (TCC); voltage coefficient of capacitance (VCC)
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- VOL 29, NO 9, 984-987
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.