Negative thermal quenching in undoped ZnO and Ga-doped ZnO film grown on c-Al2O3 (0001) by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy
- Negative thermal quenching in undoped ZnO and Ga-doped ZnO film grown on c-Al2O3 (0001) by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy
- 최원국; 박흥천; Basavaraj Angadi; 정연식; 최지원
- Negative thermal quenching; ZnO; Ga-doped ZnO; B-valence band; Vibrational/rotational resonance states; *2008년도 기관고유평가, 개인평가에 반영되었음
- Issue Date
- Journal of electroceramics
- VOL 23, 331-334
- Negative thermal quenching (NTQ) was observed
in bound exciton emission line in undoped ZnO
and the donor-to-valence-band emission in heavily Gadoped
ZnO thin films grown on c-Al2O3 (1000) through
low temperature photoluminescence spectra. In both cases,
the enhanced feature of PL peak intensity occurred in the
temperature range of 35–45 K corresponding to the
energies of either excitation to the vibrational/rotational
resonance states or the involvement of B-valence band
considering the activation energy of about 5 meV.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.