Multilayer piezoelectric energy scavenger for large current generation
- Multilayer piezoelectric energy scavenger for large current generation
- 송현철; 김형찬; 강종윤; 김현재; 윤석진; 정대용
- Piezoelectric; Energy harvesting; Multilayer; Current; Impedance matching; *2008년도 기관고유, 개인평가에 반영되었음
- Issue Date
- Journal of electroceramics
- VOL 23, NO 2-4, 301-304
- Piezoelectric energy harvesting system is promising to the energy source of wireless sensor nodes for ubiquitous sensor networks. The piezoelectric material has been usually considered as a high voltage and low current source. When charging current into the thin film battery or supercapacitor, a larger current is needed to shorten the charging time. In order to increase the current in the piezoelectric energy harvesting, multilayer ceramics were fabricated. N-layer multilayer ceramics decreased the voltage but increased the current N times. The impedance of the multilayer ceramics are matched to 1 kΩ which is similar to the impedance of general electrical devices. The multilayer piezoelectric generator could be directly employed for electrical device without the additional electrical circuit to improve efficiency.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.