Effect of CuO addition on sintering temperature and piezoelectric properties of 0.05Pb(Al0.5Nb0.5)O3-0.95Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3+0.7 wt.% Nb2O5+0.5 wt.% MnO2 ceramics
- Effect of CuO addition on sintering temperature and piezoelectric properties of 0.05Pb(Al0.5Nb0.5)O3-0.95Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3+0.7 wt.% Nb2O5+0.5 wt.% MnO2 ceramics
- 이주영; 최지원; 강민규; 김상종; 고태국; 윤석진
- Piezoelectric properties; Low temperature sintering; CuO; *2008년도 개인평가에 반영되었음
- Issue Date
- Journal of electroceramics
- VOL 23, NO 2-4, 572-575
- Effect of CuO addition on piezoelectric properties of 0.05Pb(Al0.5Nb0.5)O3−0.95Pb(Zr0.52Ti0.48)O3+0.7 wt.% Nb2O5 + 0.5 wt.% MnO2 (PAN-PZT) ceramics was studied to decrease the sintering temperature below 900°C for LTCC. The PAN-PZT ceramics sintered at 1200°C had piezoelectric properties of d 33 = 340 pC/N, k p = 61.6%, Q m = 1,725, and density of 7.5 g/cm3. The addition of CuO significantly decreased the sintering temperature due to the formation of liquid phase containing a binary combination of PbO and CuO in grain boundary. Piezoelectric properties of d 33 = 361 pC/N, k p = 57%, Q m = 145, and density of 7.8 g/cm3 were achieved at sintering temperature of 900°C. The CuO doped PAN-PZT ceramics show high density and d 33 at low sintering temperature though its electromechanical quality factor abruptly decreases due to the CuO additive effect.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.