A Study of Fundamental Frequency for Focused Word Spotting in Spoken Korean
- A Study of Fundamental Frequency for Focused Word Spotting in Spoken Korean
- 권순일; 박지형; 박능수
- Focused Word Spotting; Keyword Extraction; Fundamental Frequency; Spoken Korean; Prosody
- Issue Date
- 정보처리학회논문지B (The KIPS Transactions: PartB)
- VOL 15B, NO 6, 595-602
- The focused word of each sentence is a help in recognizing and understanding spoken Korean. To find the method of focused word spotting at spoken speech signal, we made an analysis of the average and variance of Fundamental Frequency and the average energy extracted from a focused word and the other words in a sentence by experiments with the speech data from 100 spoken sentences. The result showed that focused words have either higher relative average F0 or higher relative variances of F0 than other words. Our findings are to make a contribution to getting prosodic characteristics of spoken Korean and keyword extraction based on natural language processing.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.