Upright-standing ZnO nano-sheets growth using wet chemistry
- Upright-standing ZnO nano-sheets growth using wet chemistry
- 민선기; 마네; 주오심; 자네쉬; 조병원; 한성환
- ZnO nano-sheets; surface morphology; TEM; SAED
- Issue Date
- Current applied physics : the official journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 9, NO 2, 492-495
- Room temperature solution processing is used for cross-linked upright-standing ZnO nano-sheets growth of 2–5 lm in length and
100–150 nm in width. These nano-sheets are characterized for structural and surface morphological analyses. Energy dispersive X-ray
spectrum is preferred to chemical analysis. Confirmation of well defined, cross-linked and distinct ZnO nano-sheets of quoted dimensions
is carried out using a scanning electron microscopy. Porous nature of nano-sheets with fine edge boundaries is noted from low resolution
transmission electron microscopy.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.