Synthesis of 10-substituted triazolyl artemisinins possessing anticancer activity via Huisgen 1,3-dipolar cylcoaddition
- Synthesis of 10-substituted triazolyl artemisinins possessing anticancer activity via Huisgen 1,3-dipolar cylcoaddition
- 조성식; 오상태; 엄유미; 정지희; 함정엽; 신운섭; 이석준
- triazolyl artemisinin; anticancer activity; Huisgen 1,3-dipolar cylcoaddition; natural product
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, NO 2, 382-385
- Most of the 10-substituted triazolylartemisinin synthesized via the Huisgen 1,3-dipolar cylcoaddition of diastereomeric 10-azidoartemisinin (5, 6, and 7) with various alkynes (a–h) exhibit strong growth inhibition activity, even at sub-micromolar concentrations, against various cancer cell lines such as DLD-1, U-87, Hela, SiHa, A172, and B16. In particular, 10b and 10f showed a highly strong cytotoxicity.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.