A Facile One-Pot Preparation of Organoselanyltrifluoroborates from Dihalobenzenes and Their Cross-Coupling Reaction
- A Facile One-Pot Preparation of Organoselanyltrifluoroborates from Dihalobenzenes and Their Cross-Coupling Reaction
- 안홍열; 조영애; 김동수; 진정욱; 경영수; 이석준; 강헌중; 함정엽
- Potassium organoselanyltrifluoroborates; one-pot multicomponent reaction; Suzuki− Miyaura cross-coupling reaction
- Issue Date
- Organic letters
- VOL 11, NO 2, 361-364
- Potassium organoselanyltrifluoroborates have been prepared from the corresponding dihalobenzene compounds in 56-92% yields through
a facile one-pot, multicomponent reaction. The microwave-promoted Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling reaction of these substrates with various
aryl and alkenyl bromides in the presence of 3.0 mol % of Pd(PPh3)4 and 3.0 equiv of K2CO3 in aqueous 1,4-dioxane at 130 °C provided the
desired compounds in 54-91% yields.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.