Shrinkage behavior of LTCC hetero-laminates
- Shrinkage behavior of LTCC hetero-laminates
- 임원배; 조용수; 서용준; 박재관
- ceramics; glasses; dielectric properties; co-firing; LTCC
- Issue Date
- Journal of the European Ceramic Society
- VOL 29, NO 4, 711-716
- Shrinkage behavior of various stacking configurations consisting of three dissimilar dielectric tapes with different dielectric constants of k∼8.2,
14.8 and 48.2 were investigated. The shrinkage behavior has been critical as a sensitive parameter in the design of embedded microcircuit passive
components. Unexpectedly low x–y shrinkages of 2.5–7% observed for the hetero-configurations are believed to be associated with the physical
constraining effect that results from the dissimilar sintering route and crystallization behavior of each tape. The constraining effect found depends
on the sintering temperature and the total number of each tape layer in a given hetero-structure. The tendency of slope variation in the Arrhenius
plots of thermo–mechanical curves suggests that increasing the number of embedded tapes can produce a potential lower activation energy with a
higher x–y shrinkage.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.