Expansion of the Illumination and Reconstruction Areas in Reflection-Type Digital Holography Microscope System
- Expansion of the Illumination and Reconstruction Areas in Reflection-Type Digital Holography Microscope System
- 최규환; 손정영; 장원근; 김성규
- digital holography; 3D; microscope
- Issue Date
- Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Part 1- Regular Papers
- VOL 48, NO 2, 022501-1-022501-7
- A modified Michelson-interferometer-type digital holography microscope that employs two convex lenses was developed. This system maintains a plane reference wave and can change the illumination area of the objective beam incident to the object. We call this system the modified-reflection-type digital holography microscope system (MRDHMS). We were able to increase the recording and reconstruction areas of the target object. We also studied the effective recordable and reconstructible areas of the charge-coupled device (CCD) using MRDHMS.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.