Nonlinear Polarization Rotation in a Carbon Nanotubes Deposited D-shaped Fiber for Widely Tunable Wavelength Conversion
- Nonlinear Polarization Rotation in a Carbon Nanotubes Deposited D-shaped Fiber for Widely Tunable Wavelength Conversion
- K. K. Chow; Shinji Yamashita; 송용원
- CNT; polarization rotation; wavelength conversion
- Issue Date
- Optical Fiber Communication Conference (OFC) 2009
- We demonstrate cross-phase modulation induced nonlinear polarization rotation based
wavelength conversion using a carbon nanotubes deposited D-shaped fiber. Wavelength tunable
converted signal over C-band is obtained with 2.5-dB power penalty for 10 Gb/s NRZ signal.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.