Superior compositional homogeneity and long-term catalytic stability of Ni-Ce0.75Zr0.25O2 cermets prepared via glycine nitrate process
- Superior compositional homogeneity and long-term catalytic stability of Ni-Ce0.75Zr0.25O2 cermets prepared via glycine nitrate process
- 다사리하리; 김혜령; 손지원; 김병국; 이해원; 이종호
- SOFCs; Cermet catalysts; POX of methane; glycine nitrate process; partial oxidation of methane
- Issue Date
- Catalysis communications
- VOL 10, 1334-1338
- Multi-component ceramic oxides with a very good compositional homogeneity of NiO and Ce0.75Zr0.25O2
components were successfully obtained by glycine nitrate process (GNP). The EDS results indicated that
the NiO was better homogeneously distributed over Ce0.75Zr0.25O2 in the catalysts prepared via GNP than
in those prepared by mechanical mixing process. Stability test at 700 C for 12 h showed the catalyst prepared
by GNP has superior catalytic performance with higher and stable methane conversion than that
prepared by mechanical mixing. The deactivation of the cermets prepared by mechanical mixing was
originated due to the carbon deposition and microstructural deterioration.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.