System-wise Approach for the Enhancement of Hydrogen Storage System with NH3BH3 Thermolysis
- System-wise Approach for the Enhancement of Hydrogen Storage System with NH3BH3 Thermolysis
- 김창수; 이현주; 안병성
- Hydrogen Storage system; Chemical Hydrogen; Ammonia Borane; Thermolysis; NH3BH3; Hydrogen generation; Packing density
- Issue Date
- The 10th Asian Hydrogen Energy Conference
- Efficient hydrogen generation system was suggested based on Ammonia-Borane (NH3BH3) with 19.5wt% hydrogen in its molecule. From the understanding of intermolecular hydrogen generation during thermolysis, improved hydrogen generation at lower temperature by increasing packing density was confirmed by mass spectroscopy connected to thermolysis system. More efficient hydrogen generating system utilizing exothermic reaction was investigated by applying local heating method. Exothermic reaction heat from decomposition and packing density for the heat propagation in the specimen were the parameters to enhance hydrogen generation capacity and efficiency of the system in the system-wise approach for hydrogen storage. 13.8 wt% of hydrogen (material-based) was generated with local heating supplied 50 V for 1 min.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.