Effects of the Residence Time in Four-Bed Pressure Swing Adsorption Process
- Effects of the Residence Time in Four-Bed Pressure Swing Adsorption Process
- 양세일; 박주용; 최대기; 김성현
- PSA; Hydrogen; Residence Time; Pressure Swing Adsorption; Residence Times; *교신저자 변경 확인('09.11.30 본부장님메일수신)
- Issue Date
- Separation science and technology
- VOL 44, 1023-1044
- Hydrogen separation by the four-bed PSA process using layered beds
of activated carbon and zeolite 5A was investigated experimentally and theoretically
to recover high purity H2 from steam methane reforming off-gas. The recovery
increased with increasing the residence time at given product purity because of
the contact time between the impurities and the adsorbents is increased. The difference
of increasing the recovery became smaller with increasing the residence
time and then the recovery was not increased after 43.6 seconds of the residence
time. The minimum residence time exists to obtain the maximum recovery at
desired product purity (99.999%þ).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.