Carrier transport in flexible organic bistable devices of ZnO nanoparticles embedded in an insulating poly(methyl methacrylate) polymer layer
- Carrier transport in flexible organic bistable devices of ZnO nanoparticles embedded in an insulating poly(methyl methacrylate) polymer layer
- 손동익; 박동희; 최원국; 조성환; 김원태; 김태환
- Carrier transport; ZnO; PMMA; Nano particles; hybrid; organic bistable device; SCLC; TCLC
- Issue Date
- VOL 20, NO 19, 195203-195208
- The bistable effects of ZnO nanoparticles embedded in an insulating poly(methyl methacrylate)
(PMMA) polymer single layer by using flexible polyethylene terephthalate (PET) substrates
were investigated. Transmission electron microscopy (TEM) images revealed that ZnO
nanoparticles were formed inside the PMMA polymer layer. Current–voltage (I –V )
measurement on the Al/ZnO nanoparticles embedded in an insulating PMMA polymer
layer/ITO/PET structures at 300 K showed a nonvolatile electrical bistability behavior with a
flat-band voltage shift due to the existence of the ZnO nanoparticles, indicative of trapping,
storing, and emission of charges in the electronic states of the ZnO nanoparticles. The carrier
transport mechanism of the bistable behavior for the fabricated organic bistable device (OBD)
structures is described on the basis of the I –V results by analyzing the effect of space charge.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.