Ring opening metathesis polymerization of TCD and their derivatives in supercritical carbon dioxide
- Ring opening metathesis polymerization of TCD and their derivatives in supercritical carbon dioxide
- Wu Chun Ji; 김재훈; 이현주; 김재덕
- Mtathesis; Plymerization; Supercritical; Carbon Dioxide
- Issue Date
- 한국화학공학회 2009년봄학술대회
- , 97-97
- Supercritical carbon dioxide is an environmentally benign, inexpersive, nontoxic, and nonflarnmable fluid. Ting-opening metathesis polymerization (ROMP) of TCD and their derivatives has been carried out in supercritical cabon dioxide (SC CO2) with well-defined ruthenium metal alkylidene catalysts. The properties of the cycloolefin polymer prepred in SC CO2 compared with the polymers prepared in toluene. The effects of catalyst amount, temperature and cosolvents were also investigated in detail. The obtained polymers were characterized by using NMR spectroscopy, GPC and DSC.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.