Partial Oxidation of n-tetradecane over Ceria-promoted Ni-subtituted Hydrotalcite-derived Catalysts
- Partial Oxidation of n-tetradecane over Ceria-promoted Ni-subtituted Hydrotalcite-derived Catalysts
- 윤기준; 이승환; 김미소; 곽정현; 남석우; 임태훈; 홍성안
- Hydrogen prodiction; n-tetradecane; Hydrotalcite; Ceria; Partial Oxidation
- Issue Date
- The 10th Asian Hydrogen Energy Conference
- , 551-554
- For the production of hydrogen, partial oxidation of n-tetradecane (TD), which is a
representative component of diesel, was carried out in a fixed-bed reactor with the O/C
ratio of 1.25 by employing ceria-promoted Ni-substituted hydrotalcite-derived catalysts
(CexNi3Mg3Al2(OH)16(CO3); x=0.15~0.6). TD was fully converted above 973 K with
no condensable products and C3 and higher hydrocarbons formed were negligible.
The Ce/Ni ratio of 0.3/3 showed the best H2 yield above 90% at 1,173 K. However,
when the Ce/Ni ratio was higher than 0.3/3, the H2 yield was slightly decreased. In
long-term tests, ceria-promoted catalyst showed good catalytic stability for 30 h.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.