Application of ultrasonic irradiation for enhancing anaerobic bio-methane gas production from swine wastewater
- Application of ultrasonic irradiation for enhancing anaerobic bio-methane gas production from swine wastewater
- 이영행; 나승민; 남재작; 소규호
- Ultrasonic irradiation; Bio-methane gas production; Swine wastewater
- Issue Date
- 10th IWA UK Young Water Professionals Conference
- Anaerobic digestion has been extensively used in the treatment of swine wastewater to stabilize and convert organics to methane gas. Therefore, microbial methane gas production from swine wastewater through anaerobic digestion is considered as one of the most promising alternatives for sustainable energy production as well as for waste reduction and treatment. In the case of anaerobic digestion of swine wastewater, hydrolysis is the rate-limiting step of the overall process (Gavala et al., 2003).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.