Porous TiO2 layer encapsulated silicon as the anode material for lithium secondary batteries
- Porous TiO2 layer encapsulated silicon as the anode material for lithium secondary batteries
- 김보은; 박상은; 이상화; 임종주; 조병원; 이중기
- lithium seconary batteries; TiO2; NH4OH; encapsulation; silicon anode
- Issue Date
- Materials science forum
- VOL 620-622, 29-32
- The porous TiO2 layer on the silicon surface not only acts as a buffer layer to relieve the
strain associated with the volume expansion but also prevents the aggregation of the particles upon
normal cycles of charging and discharging. The control of the optimum amount of catalyst has led
to enhance the cycle performance of TiO2 coated silicon anode.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.