Determination of mirodenafil and sildenafil in the plasma and corpus cavernous of SD male rats
- Determination of mirodenafil and sildenafil in the plasma and corpus cavernous of SD male rats
- 이상규; 김윤; 김태곤; 임광진; 이봉룡; 김동현; 진창배; 유혜현
- Mirodenafil; Sildenafil; Tissue distribution; LC？S/MS
- Issue Date
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis
- VOL 49, NO 2, 513-518
- The purpose of the present study was to determine sildenafil and a novel PDE-5 inhibitor, mirodenafil in the plasma and corpus cavernosum tissue of rats to compare their pharmacokinetic properties. The concentrations of mirodenafil and sildenafil in the rat plasma and corpus cavernosum tissue samples were analyzed using LC–MS/MS after a single oral administration at a dose of 40 mg/kg to rats. Although the Tmax, T 1/2 and MRT were not different between mirodenafil and sildenafil, the Cmax and AUC of mirodenafilwere significantly higher than those of sildenafil in the plasma and corpus cavernosum tissue. Consequently mirodenafil remained longer than sildenafil in the plasma and tissue. This may provide pharmacokinetic evidence for assessment of the in vivo efficacy of mirodenafil and sildenafil.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.