Effects of promoter and moisture on the deactivation of FSO3H catalyst in the synthesis of HFC-152a by hydrofluorination of acetylene
- Effects of promoter and moisture on the deactivation of FSO3H catalyst in the synthesis of HFC-152a by hydrofluorination of acetylene
- 이영호; 김재덕; 김재훈; 김화용; 이윤우
- HFC-152a; Additives; Liquid FSO3H Catalyst; Acetylene; Hydrofluorination
- Issue Date
- The Korean journal of chemical engineering
- VOL 26, NO 3, 702-704
- The effects of promoter type and moisture on the catalytic activity of fluorosulfonic acid (FSO3H) as a
liquid catalyst for the synthesis of HFC-152a by the hydrofluorination of acetylene were investigated. The catalyst containing
SnCl4 as a promoter had a long catalyst lifetime compared to that without any promoter. It was also found that
the composition of HFC-152a can be maintained at 100% for a long time by the control of the moisture content.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.