Particle Design Algorithm by Supercritical Fluid Processes
- Particle Design Algorithm by Supercritical Fluid Processes
- 윤용석; 주준호; 이병민; 김재훈; 김화용; 이윤우
- Issue Date
- 9th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids
- The experimental results obtained in this study will provide direction for future experimental
and theoretical investigations into the potential use of SAS and RESS recrystallization
technology for particle formation. We have demonstrated that the fully developed
atomization of the solution is important to get the ultra fine particles such as drugs and
polyemrs.Subsequent studies will focus on the mechanism of particle formation,
agglomeration and quantitative analysis. Moreover, this work will provide the basis for the
development of novel particle formation mechanisms.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.