Microstructure of the Strain-induced Fe/MgO/InxGa1-xAs Heterostructure for Spin injection
- Microstructure of the Strain-induced Fe/MgO/InxGa1-xAs Heterostructure for Spin injection
- 김경호; 김형준; 신일재; 구현철; 장준연; 한석희
- spin-FET; Epitaxial relationship; Fe; MgO; semiconductor
- Issue Date
- Intermag 2009
- The injection of spin polarized electrons from a ferromagnetic (FM) metal into a semiconductor has been a key issue for the applications of spin-based electronics such as spin-FET. The magnetic property of the FM layer considerably depends on the micorstructure and morphology. Recently, the insertin of an MgO tunnel barrier has led to not only remove conductivity mismatch between FM and semiconductors but also improve spin injection efficiency.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.