Electrical properties and microstructural characterization of single ZnO nanowire sensor manufactured by FIB
- Electrical properties and microstructural characterization of single ZnO nanowire sensor manufactured by FIB
- 윤상원; 서종현; 김규현; 안재평; 성태연; 이건배; 권훈
- Single nanowire sensor; FIB; Electrical resistance; Pt deposition; Conductivity
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 517, 4003-4006
- The devices using individual ZnO nanowire have been manufactured by FIB. Its specific resistance and
microstructural characterization has been investigated using nano manipulator and transmission electron
microscopy (TEM) observations. The specific resistance was 0.2–0.4 Ω cm. With increasing the RTA
temperature, the specific resistance began to be decreased and was abruptly decreased at the RTA
temperature above 500 °C. The Pt junction of as-manufactured device consisted of the Pt nanoparticles of
5 nm and the amorphous carbon of 9.1 wt.%. After RTA, the size of Pt nanoparticles grew up to 100 nm, the
contents of carbon were decreased within the Pt junction, and the conductivity was enhanced due to Au
diffusion into the Pt junction. It was strongly suggested that the contents of carbon is the most important
factor for the electrical enhancement.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.