High Stability InGaZnO4 Thin Film Transistors Using Sputter-Depostied PMMA Gate Insulators and PMMA Passivation Layers
- High Stability InGaZnO4 Thin Film Transistors Using Sputter-Depostied PMMA Gate Insulators and PMMA Passivation Layers
- 김동훈; 최승훈; 조남규; 장영은; 김호기; 홍재민; 김일두
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and solid-state letters
- VOL 12, NO 8, H296-H298
- We report on the fabrication and characterization of sputter-deposited poly methyl methacrylate PMMA thin films used as gate
insulators as well as passivation layers in high performance InGaZnO4 thin-film transistors TFTs . Sputter-deposited PMMA thin
films exhibited a dielectric constant of 4.3 and low leakage current characteristics 2 10−8 A/cm2 at 0.3 MV/cm . The
InGaZnO4 TFTs utilizing PMMA gate insulators and PMMA passivation layers exhibited a high on/off current ratio of 4.08
106 and a high field-effect mobility of 36.1 cm2/V s. Threshold voltage and field-effect mobility remained constant after aging
in air atmosphere for 5 months.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.