Surface Oxidation and Magnetic Properties of Fe-Si-B-Nb Amorphous Alloy
- Surface Oxidation and Magnetic Properties of Fe-Si-B-Nb Amorphous Alloy
- 강은영; 정영훈
- Analysis of oxide layer; Fe-Si-B-Nb amorphous alloy; soft magnetic amorphous alloy; wet oxidation
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 45, NO 6, 2597-2600
- In the present work, the forming mechanism of oxide layer during wet oxidations is presented. There can be three kinds of stress
sources that develop cracks in the oxide layer during oxidation. One is the volume change by oxidation, another is thermal expansion
by the heat of oxidation, and the third is the gas pressure evolved. In this investigation, the surface oxidation mechanism of Fe-Si-B-Nb
amorphous powder during wet oxidation treatment is studied by the analysis of the composition and magnetic domains of the oxide layer.
Fe-Si-B-Nb amorphous powder used in this research is 53–75 􀀀in diameter; and the morphology of oxide layers can be controlled by
changing oxidation treatment time. The phase and morphology of composing insulating layer of consecutive oxide layers is characterized
by SEM, XPS, EDS, TEM and Lorentz TEM.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.