Aminoquinoline Derivatives with Antiproliferative Activity Against Melanoma Cell Line
- Aminoquinoline Derivatives with Antiproliferative Activity Against Melanoma Cell Line
- 남봉수; 김환; 오창현; 이소하; 조승주; 심태보; 하정미; 김동진; 최정훈; 유경호
- Aminoquinolines; Antiproliferative activity; Melanoma cell line; Fibroblast cell line; Selectivity
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, NO 13, 3517-3520
- The synthesis of a novel series of aminoquinoline derivatives 1a–p and their antiproliferative activities
against A375 human melanoma cell line were described. Most compounds showed superior antiproliferative
activities to Sorafenib as a reference compound. Among them, quinolinyloxymethylphenyl compounds
1k and 1l exhibited potent activities (IC50 = 0.77 and 0.79 lM, respectively) and excellent
selectivity against melanoma and fibroblast cell lines.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.