Fabrication of coupled GaAs quantum dots and their optical properties
- Fabrication of coupled GaAs quantum dots and their optical properties
- 김종수; 송진동; Clare C. Byeon; 강한수; 정문석; 조남기; 박성준; 최원준; 이정일; 김진수; 임재영; 임상엽; 고도경; 이종민
- GaAs; Quantum dots
- Issue Date
- Physica status solidi. C, Conferences and critical reviews : PSS.
- VOL 6, NO 4, 802-805
- The coupled GaAs quantum dot molecules (QDMs), which
were laterally coupled along the [11 0] direction, were formed
by droplet epitaxy. The optical properties of QDMs were investigated
by femtosecond laser excited photoluminescence
(PL) measurement. When the laser polarization is parallel to
 direction on the QDMs, the main PL peak is red-shifted
by 55 meV from the PL peak measured with the laser polarization
parallel to  direction. By changing the excitation
power, we found that the emission wavelength of the QDMs
was strongly depending on the excitation laser polarization.
From this result, we carefully suggested that the confined
states in QDMs could be tuned by optical field.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.