Dielectric response of AlSb from 0.7 to 5.0 eV determined by in situ ellipsometry
- Dielectric response of AlSb from 0.7 to 5.0 eV determined by in situ ellipsometry
- 정용우; T. H. Ghong; J. S. Byun; Y. D. Kim; H. J. Kim; Y. C. Chang; 신상훈; 송진동
- AlSb; MBE; ellipsometry
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 94, 231913-1-231913-3
- We present pseudodielectric function data = 1 +i 2 from 0.7 to 5.0 eV of oxide-free AlSb that
are the closest representation to date of the intrinsic bulk dielectric response of the material.
Measurements were done on a 1.5 m thick film grown on 001 GaAs by molecular beam epitaxy.
Data were obtained with the film in situ to avoid oxidation artifacts. Overlapping critical-point CP
structures in the E2 energy region were identified by means of band-structure calculations done with
the linear augmented Slater-type orbital method. Calculated CP energies agree well with those
obtained from data, confirming the validity of the calculations.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.