Thermoelectric properties of La(1-x)MxCoO3 (M=Sr, Ca
- Thermoelectric properties of La(1-x)MxCoO3 (M=Sr, Ca; x=0, 0.1) ceramics for thermal sensors
- x=0, 0.1) ceramics for thermal sensors
- 강민규; 조광환; 강종윤; 김진상; 김상식; 윤석진
- wide range; thermal sensor; thermoelectric; dopant; seebeck
- Issue Date
- VOL 18, NO 3, 234-238
- We have investigated the effects of dopant on the thermoelectric properties that La(1-x)MxCoO3 (M=Sr, Ca;x=0, 0.1)
bulk ceramics fabricated by the conventional solid state reaction method. The Seebeck coefficient of La(1-x)MxCoO3
(M=Sr, Ca ; x=0, 0.1) bulk ceramics was measured at wide temperature range from 300 K to 673 K. The thermoelectric
properties(Seebeck coefficient and electrical resistivity) depend strongly on the kinds of dopants. Sr and Ca dopant
decrease the Seebeck coefficient. Density of sintered La0.9Sr0.1CoO3 ceramic at 1523 K was 7.12 g/cm2 and Seebeck
coefficient was 35 μV/K at 663 K. However, the electrical resistivity of the Sr doped sample was low and stable.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.