Fabrication and electrical properties of platinum nanofibres by electrostatic spinning
- Fabrication and electrical properties of platinum nanofibres by electrostatic spinning
- 이혜진; 최승훈; 조성무; 김동영; 곽순종; 차민환; 김일두; 장성연
- nanofibers; electrospinning; nanoelectronics
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics D, applied physics
- VOL 42, NO 12, 125409-1-125409-6
- One-dimensional (1D) platinum nanofibres (NFs) were prepared via electrospinning of Pt
precursor/polymer composite fibres followed by subsequent thermal annealing. Pt-NFs several
hundred micrometres long and ∼50 nm in diameter were obtained. The internal morphology
of the Pt-NFs was largely governed by thermal annealing conditions. X-ray diffraction and
high-resolution transmission electron microscopy revealed a strong correlation between
thermal annealing conditions and the internal grain structure of the Pt-NFs. The
current–voltage (I–V ) characteristics of single Pt-NF indicated that the internal grain structure
of Pt-NFs plays an important role in the electrical properties of nanoscale Pt fibres.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.