Formation of p-n junctions with sprayed carbon nanotubes and Ga-doped ZnO thin films
- Formation of p-n junctions with sprayed carbon nanotubes and Ga-doped ZnO thin films
- 송용원; 이재상; 유승환; A. Martinez; S. Yamashita; 이상렬
- p-n junction; carbon nanotube; ZnO; Ga-doped ZnO
- Issue Date
- European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) Spring Meeting 2009
- We demonstrate, for the first time to our knowledge, a novel and elegant way to realize the p-n junction with the p-type carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and the n-type Ga-doped ZnO (GZO) employing all-room-temperature processes such as spray method and rf-magnetron sputtering, respectively. Due to the high and adjustable transparency of the CNT layers, they can give an excellent harmony with the GZO films for transparent electronic devices. Also, CNT benefits with the spray deposition method that enables the future printing process for electronic device fabrications, thereby cost-effective mass production.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.