Oxidation Behavior During The First Stage Of Oxidation In Heat Resistant Steels
- Oxidation Behavior During The First Stage Of Oxidation In Heat Resistant Steels
- 김동익; 홍승희; 한흥남; 조영환
- Heat Resistant Steel; Oxidation; EBSD; Orientation
- Issue Date
- 3rd Symposium on Heat Resistant Steels and Alloys for High Efficiency USC Power Plants 2009
- , 1-9
- Oxidation resistance at operating temperature is one of the key issues of heat resistant steels. But
the oxidation behavior of heat resistant steels has been not fully understood especially during the
first stage of oxidation. The phase and orientation of oxide layer of ferritic stainless steels and of
austenitic stainless steels were analyzed by EDS and EBSD. It was revealed that the oxidation
kinetics of heat resistant steels depends on the orientation, grain boundary characteristics and stored
energy of heat resistant steel matrix.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.