ELECTRICAL IMMOBILIZATION AND SPONTANEOUS STRETCHING OF λ-PHAGE DNA IN NANOCHANNELS
- ELECTRICAL IMMOBILIZATION AND SPONTANEOUS STRETCHING OF λ-PHAGE DNA IN NANOCHANNELS
- 이상엽; 이병철; 강찬민; 김진식; 강지윤; 신현준
- Optical DNA Mapping; Nanochannel; DNA Manipulation; DNA Stretching; DNA Tethering
- Issue Date
- 2009 Gordon Research Conference
- Electrical immobilization of double stranded lambda DNA and its stretching has been investigated in Si nanochannels. DNA has been stained with intercalating TOTO-1, but no other markers or functional modification has been added or made to DNA. DNA began to show the immobilization behavior at relatively high electrical field above 20kV/m while DNA showed fluent movement along the nanochannels at low electrical field. DNA Showed spontaneous elongations as soon as it is immobilized. DNA was stretched up to about 90 percent of its contour length.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.