Synthesis of sulfonyl curcumin mimics exerting a vasodilatation effect on the basilar artery of rabbits
- Synthesis of sulfonyl curcumin mimics exerting a vasodilatation effect on the basilar artery of rabbits
- 안찬묵; 박병곤; 우호범; 함정엽; 신운섭; 이석준
- Organic synthesis; Curcumin; Sulfonyl curcumin mimics; Vasodilatation; Basilar artery
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, NO 5, 1481-1483
- In order to discover novel small vasodilatory molecules for potential use in the treatment of vascular disease, we tested the vasodilatation effect of two types of synthetic curcumin mimics, amide type (3) and sulfonyl amide type (4), upon the basilar artery of rabbits. In general, the sulfonyl amide type mimic (4) is more potent than the amide type (3). Curcumin (1) and compounds 12 and 20 effectively dilated the basilar artery of white rabbits
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.