Evaluation of User Reputation on YouTube
- Evaluation of User Reputation on YouTube
- 한요섭; 김래현; 차정원
- User reputation; Social network; YouTube
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 5621, 346-353
- Abstract. In the Web 2.0 era, people not only read web contents but upload,
view, share and evaluate all contents on the web. This leads us to introduce a
new type of social network that is based on user activity and content metadata.
Moreover, we can determine the quality of related contents using this new
social network. Based on this observation, we introduce a user evaluation
algorithm for user-generated video sharing website such as YouTube.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.