Development of an ozone gas sensor using single-walled carbon nanotubes
- Development of an ozone gas sensor using single-walled carbon nanotubes
- 박영민; 동기영; 이진우; 최진일; 배귀남; 주병권
- Single-walled carbon nanotubes; Gas sensor; O3 gas; N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF); Thermal treatment
- Issue Date
- Sensors and actuators. B, Chemical
- VOL 140, NO 2, 407-411
- This study deals with the fabrication of an ozone gas sensor using single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNTs)
as sensing material. The SWCNTs are dispersed by N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF). The CNT-DMF
solution was dropped between interdigitated electrodes’ fingers to fabricate ozone gas sensor. For ozone
environment, a commercial ozone generator was introduced. To improve sensor response, the deposited
carbon nanotubes network was thermally treated at high temperature in a furnace. The sensor exhibits
high sensitivity to ozone gas at concentration as lowas 50 ppb, and fast response time, which is promising
for future commercialization of carbon nanotubes based ozone gas sensor.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.