Design and analysis of omni-directional linear piezoelectric actuator
- Design and analysis of omni-directional linear piezoelectric actuator
- 정우석; 강종윤; 김정도; 백동수; 조봉희; 김영호; 윤석진
- piezoelectric; actuator; ATILA; linear actuator; half-wave vibrator; vibration speed
- Issue Date
- VOL 18, NO 3, 185-189
- In this paper, we present design and analysis of the omni-directional linear piezoelectric actuator which was consisted
of one actuator using the half-wave vibrator. Through calculating vibration speeds on each sector of the actuator, the
displacement of contact point of the actuator is theoretically confirmed to be about 33 nm. To confirm an applicable
possibility of omni-directional linear piezoelectric actuator, elliptical motion for linear movement, displacement of the tip,
changing directions and admittance characteristics are simulated by ATILA. Compared with theoretical result, we obtained
similar data with displacement of 32.5 nm at contact point. And then the actuator is simulated elliptical trajectories for
linear motions and changing directions according to combination of input signal.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.