Production of chromopyrrolic acid by coexpression of inkOD in a heterologous host Streptomyces albus
- Production of chromopyrrolic acid by coexpression of inkOD in a heterologous host Streptomyces albus
- 채충식; 박진수; 정순천; 김태임; 이소형; 윤경미; 신종헌; 오기봉
- K252a; Heterologous expression; Chromopyrrolic acid; Streptomyces albus J1074
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 19, NO 6, 1581-1583
- Two ink genes, inkO and inkD, responsible for the earliest steps of K252a biosynthetic pathway, from Nonomurea longicantena JCM 11136 were heterologously coexpressed in Streptomyces albus J1074. The resultant strain accumulated compound that was purified by HPLC and studied by NMR. Coexpression of inkOD yielded chromopyrrolic acid, the key intermediate in an indolocarbazole biosynthesis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.