Temperature-insensitive curvature sensor using a Hi-Bi photonic crystal fiber based Sagnac loop interferometer
- Temperature-insensitive curvature sensor using a Hi-Bi photonic crystal fiber based Sagnac loop interferometer
- 황규진; 김길환; 조태용; 이관일; 박진우; 이상배
- Issue Date
- Optoelectronics and communications conference (OECC)
- We propose and demonstrate a sagnac loop interferometer composed of a novel Hi-Bi photonic crystal fiber with two large air holes in the outer cladding region as a curvature sensor. It has been shown that it has an insensitivity to temperature and a curvature sensitivity of 0.159 nm/m-1 when the fiber is bent in the slow axis.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.