Partitioning of the organic layers for the fabrication of high efficiency organic photovoltaic devices
- Partitioning of the organic layers for the fabrication of high efficiency organic photovoltaic devices
- 강남수; 주병권; 이창희; 안재평; 진병두; 유재웅
- Organic photovoltaic; Partitioned cells; Hole extraction layer; Series resistance; Bulk heterojunction
- Issue Date
- Organic electronics
- VOL 10, NO 6, 1091-1096
- Lateral partitioning of hole extraction layer with insulating walls improved the power conversion
efficiency of organic photovoltaic device. When the conductivity of the hole extraction
layer is low, no improvement is obtained by partitioning. However, when the
conductivity is high, a significant improvement was obtained in the partitioned cells,
showing the estimated power conversion efficiency of 4.58% compared to the 3.54% of
the single cell structure. This improvement, carefully corrected by masking at measurement,
could be explained by the reduction of series resistance. Although accurate estimation
of device area at partitioned device might be difficult, its effectiveness on the
properties of large area organic photovoltaic device is clear, as shown in the result of
1 cm2-size cell with the same manner.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.