Study on the resolution efficiency by using different acyl donors in enzymatic reaction
- Study on the resolution efficiency by using different acyl donors in enzymatic reaction
- 아쟘; 아쉬라; 정찬성
- Biocatalysis; Enzyme; Resolution; Enantiomer
- Issue Date
- 2009 Biotrans in Switzerland
- To resolve the chiral compounds such as primary or secondary alcohols by esterification, the various acyl donors were employed. In addition, the multi acyl donor ligand will be valuable for the study on the regioselectivity of multi reaction sites such as carbohydrates which contain poly hydroxyl groups. In general, mono acyl donor ligand was frequently used, but di acyl donor ligand was rarely used.
In this poster, the results on the enzymatic esterification and hydrolysis will be reported. Some substrates which have significant biological activities were selected and synthesized for these studies. Depending on the acyl donor, the ee value and reaction rate were varied.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.