Synthesis and Melanoma Inhibitory Activity of New Aminoisoquinolinylamide Derivatives
- Synthesis and Melanoma Inhibitory Activity of New Aminoisoquinolinylamide Derivatives
- 조혜정; 유경호
- Aminoquinolinylamides; Synthesis; Antiproliferative Activity; Melanoma Cell Line
- Issue Date
- 한국유화학회지; Journal of the Korean Oil Chemists Society
- VOL 26, NO 2, 161-170
- In this work, a novel series of aminoisoquinolinylamide derivatives 1a-c and 2a-f were synthesized via several reaction steps, starting from 2-methyl-4-nitrobenzonitrile (3) and 1-chloro-5-nitroquinoline (8). And their antiproliferative activities were screened against A375 human melanoma cell line compared to Sorafenib as a reference compound. Among them, compound 1b and 1c exhibited meaningful inhibitory activities. These results demonstrated that aminoisoquinolinylamide scaffold possesses the possibility as the treatment for melanoma.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.