Synthesis of a new 4-(pyridin-3-yl)pyrimidine derivatives for anticancer activity
- Synthesis of a new 4-(pyridin-3-yl)pyrimidine derivatives for anticancer activity
- 정세진; 무스타파; 이소하
- Anticancer activity; 4-(pyridin-3-yl)pyrimidine derivatives; A375P melanoma cell; B-Raf
- Issue Date
- 한국유화학회지; Journal of the Korean Oil Chemists Society
- VOL 26, NO 1, 36-44
- This study is focused on the synthesis of urea and amide derivatives
particularly, since the amide moiety is an essential binding group at the binding site. Urea
derivatives 3-7 and 13-14 were obtained by reaction of 2-aminopyrimidines and other amines
with diverse isocyanates in pyridine as a solvent under reflux. The urea derivatives were
obtained in low yield because of the highly electron deficient nature of the amino group of
the 2-aminopyrimidine. Amide derivatives 8-10 were obtained in moderate yields by reaction
of compound 1 with aryl chloride derivatives. Also, Arylamine 11 was synthesized by
Buchwald-Hartwig amination in moderate yields. Most of the compound did not show good
activity against A374P melanoma cells, compared with Sorafenib as control compound.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.