Orientation Responsive Touch Interaction
- Orientation Responsive Touch Interaction
- 김진욱; 안종길; 고희동
- Touch Interaction; Interaction techniques; Touch direction; Touch orientation; tabletop; media player controller
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 5611, 461-469
- Abstract. A novel touch based interaction method by use of orientation information
of a touch region is proposed. To capture higher dimensional information
of touch including a position and an orientation as well, we develop robust
algorithms to detect a contact shape and to estimate its orientation angle. Also
we suggest practical guidelines to use our method through experiments considering
various conditions and show possible service scenarios of aligning documents
and controlling a media player.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.