Birefringent interferometer-based strain sensor with temperature insensitivity
- Birefringent interferometer-based strain sensor with temperature insensitivity
- 권오장; 김현주; 추수호; 김민석; 이상배; 정영주; 한영근
- Issue Date
- Optoelectronics and communications conference
- A simple scheme for a temperatureinsensitive
strain sensor based on a birefringent
interferometer is investigated. The strain sensitivity is
measured to be 1.3 pm/µε in a strain range from 0 to
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.