Anti-inflammatory Effects of Gomisin N, Gomisin J and Schisandrin C Isolated from the Fruit of Schisandra Chinensis
- Anti-inflammatory Effects of Gomisin N, Gomisin J and Schisandrin C Isolated from the Fruit of Schisandra Chinensis
- 오수연; 김철영; 판철호; 엄병헌; 김용훈; 배덕성; 이재권
- Anti-inflammation; Gomisin N; Gomisin J; Schisandrin C; Schisandra Chinensis
- Issue Date
- 제58차 대한면역학회 춘계학술대회
- Gomisin N, gomisin J and schisandrin C are the major compounds isolated from the fruit of schiandra chinensis which is well known as chinese taditional nedicine for the treatment of inflammatory disease, In this study we investigated whether the major compounds of Schiandra chinensis can be applied to the suppression of LPS-induced inflammatory res ponses in murine macrophages. Anti-inflammatory activities of these compounds were compared wiht dexamethason, well known medicine as an anti-inflammatory activity. All compounds showed low cytotoxic effect in Raw 264.7 cells. Pre-treatment of gomisin N, gomisin J or schisandrin C on Raw 264.7 cells reduced LPS-induced production of nitiric oxide and cyclooxigenase-2 in dose-dependent manner. Moreover, these compounds reduced the expression of mRNA of pro-nflammatory cytokines (IL-1β, IL-6 and TNF-α) inthe same cells. Compared with LPS only treated cell, gomisin N, gomisin J and schisandrin C showed significant infibitory effect for almost anti-inflammatory tests in this study. All these results clearly demonstrated that gomisin N, gomisin Jand schisangrin C appear to have the potential prevent inflammation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.