Randomized cell modeling for calculating the contractile force of cardiomyocyte
- Randomized cell modeling for calculating the contractile force of cardiomyocyte
- 배호재; 양성욱; 나경환; 윤의성; 김진석
- cardiomyocyte; contractile force; modeling
- Issue Date
- The 24th International Technical Conference on Circuits/Systems, Computers and Communications
- Real-time monitoring of the magnitude and
frequency of cardiomyocyte contraction is one of the
most important methods for the toxicity of chemicals
on cardiomyocyte and for understanding of the
mechanisms of heart failure. The randomized cell
approximation was introduced to model the hybrid
biopolymer structure applying cell distribution close to
the actual distribution.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.