Construction of transformational leadership in R&D projects
- Construction of transformational leadership in R&D projects
- transformational leadership; R&D leaders; R&D mangers; total leadership; dual loop learning
- Issue Date
- SPIM 2009 XXth Conference, “The Future of Innovation”
- This paper scrutinizes the intertwined relationship between R&D characteristics and R&D leaderships. Though outstanding R&D performances are being achieved by excellent individual researchers belong to big R&D teams, numerous R&D teams fail to succeed their capability because of the aspect of human side in R&D. First, this study reviews the effective types of R&D leadership and explores what kind of features of R&D affect R&D leadership. Finally, this paper will identify the successful factors for good R&D performance in the aspect of R&D leadership and characteristics. For the study, the author will interview numerous R&D leaders in Korean R&D canters. And numerous articles on R&D leaderships will be addressed. Previously the author conducted a Korean project about R&D leaderships and organizations. Based on a previous report, various aspects of R&D leadership will be also addressed
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.