An OWL-Based Knowledge Model for Combined-Process-and-Location Aware Service
- An OWL-Based Knowledge Model for Combined-Process-and-Location Aware Service
- 김건희; 한만철; 박주경; 박현철; 박세형; 김래현; 하성도
- spatiotemporal context; process; location; knowledge model; OWL ((Web Ontology Language)
- Issue Date
- Lecture notes in computer science
- VOL 5618, 159-167
- Abstract. This paper presents a knowledge model for spatiotemporal context
awareness. The knowledge model is designed to understand user goals and to
guide users who perform complicated tasks involving several routes, such as tasks
at a hospital. An information system should be able to consider both the location
and process context to provide relevant guidance regarding tasks, their location,
and their process, as location and process information are collaboratively
associated. A service that is both process- and- location-aware is considered, and a
knowledge model that represents the semantics of the proposed process- andlocation-
aware service is given.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.